Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers
Remote – Fulltime Position
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of valuable working experience as a Cashier.
- Average mathematical skills
- Proficient in Computer Applications and relevant electronic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Trustworthy, flexible, responsible, dependable, keen on details, resourceful, organized and systematic, value the essence of integrity and confidentiality, preserve confidential matters, self-motivated, courteous, can thrive under pressure
Brief Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Cashier is responsible for the efficient cash flow of sales and payments of the Institute’s goods, services and memebership fees.
Trabaho.com tips and reminders:
Kindly send your resume only if you match the qualifications advertised by the employer. (Resumes that DO NOT match the qualifications advertised will NOT be entertained)
Keep your resume file size minimal and compact. Pictures are not necessary for your e-mail resume.
Grace Village, Balintawak
Quezon City, Philippines