FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
- A food and beverage supervisor is responsible for all the various business operations of the place where he/she is employed such as restaurant, hotel, resort or dining etc.
- Another job responsibility of a food and beverage supervisor is to oversee duties related to staff management, staff training etc. He/she must also help in recruiting new staff and overseeing the entire recruiting process etc.
- A food and beverage supervisor is also responsible for attending to customer complaints and tries to resolve them in the most balanced way.
- It is the job responsibility of a food and beverage supervisor to oversee food preparations and food storage etc.
- Food and beverage supervisors are also responsible for that the facility is working in compliance with all the safety regulations and codes etc.
- One more major responsibility of a food and beverage supervisor is to make sure that the entire staff is disciplined. He/she should also delegate duties within the staff and make sure each one is following their roles and responsibilities.
- He/she is also responsible for maintaining the employee records and administer the various employee benefits and payroll.
- Any person who is working as a food and beverage supervisor in a business is also responsible for maintaining important documents, ordering inventory, managing assets etc.
- An executive housekeeper is responsible for supervising the maintenance and housekeeping staff and is answerable for any problem associated with housekeeping. Their work doesn't involve the actual day-to-day cleaning duties, but just overseeing them. The duties of executive housekeepers are highly responsible, as they directly deal with the hygiene and health issues. The executive housekeepers are generally recruited in hotels, hospitals, organizations, institutes, colleges, etc. The executives keep a watch on the housekeepers' work and see to it that they meet the management's standards.
- The executive housekeeper directs and controls the work of the building's maintenance staff. He or she maintains a cleaning schedule and assigns duties to each staff member and ensures that all the assigned tasks are completed well in time. They assist the staff according to the cleaning requirements and are apprised of everything that is happening within the department. The executive housekeeper not only supervises the housekeeping staff, but also manages the budget of the department. He keeps a record of the purchases and usage of housekeeping products, salaries, and maintenance expenses of the department. The executive housekeepers also work as a part of the management team and are responsible of providing all the updates going within the housekeeping department.
- The executive housekeepers are also responsible of hiring new staff whenever necessary. They then provide necessary training to the newly recruited staff and assign them work accordingly. The executives may even take necessary disciplinary and firing actions against his housekeeping staff. They also carry out auditing and assessing of how well the department is functioning and undertake necessary points for improvement. Time management is another major responsibility of an executive housekeeper. He or she must ensure that the all the housekeeping tasks are performed well in time and no complaints shall be encountered regarding any housekeeping work.
- The job of an executive housekeeper is open to all the candidates with a minimum qualification of an associate degree. Along with this qualification, the candidate must also be aware of various skills and responsibilities of an executive housekeeper. The below given information about the executive housekeeper responsibilities and skills will definitely help you get ample knowledge about this field
An outlet manager is a person who serves as the captain of hospitality company staff with goals like providing exceptional customer service. Outlet managers are highly motivated personnel, committed to their superior and have great management and organizational skills
An outlet manager is a person who serves as the captain of hospitality company staff with goals like providing exceptional customer service. Outlet managers are highly motivated personnel, committed to their superior and have great management and organizational skills. They usually work together with the company's senior or executive chef and work under the close supervision of a general manager.
Duties of an outlet manager
- Outlet managers are responsible for company's outlet performance like personnel management, beverage and foods and other services and operations. They monitor and make sure that there is a smooth running of customer service areas and satisfaction.
- The outlet manager interacts with their clients in order to make sure that satisfaction and promotion of facilities and services are adequately met. An outlet manager communicates with other departments in order make sure that customers' needs are satisfied and met. They make sure that good handling of cash is properly followed. They also deal with customer's complaint and listen with some feedbacks so as to improve their services.
- The manager is responsible in recruiting team professional as well as qualified staff who is dedicated to provide great services. They organize appointments and meetings for staff, change menu and other matters related to their line of work and implement trainings for employees if needed. Outlet managers focus on safety and health standards in order to make sure that their teams have good knowledge on safe working condition.
- The outlet manager is in-charge of performance and sales of the company and ensures that the company's profits and goals are met. They take monthly inventories with their supplies and maintain an optimum stock level so as to meet their customer's demand. They avoid excess and detect waste for optimum profit without affecting the company's performance
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE
Front office associate is a position where you will be working in a Hotel, Health care agency or any agency, which would give more importance to the customer support. It is a responsible job, and individual must have these following duties.
Duties of a Front office Associate
- He/she must be able to build good rapport with the customers and greet the customers when they enter the office overall building a strong relationship with the customers.
- Handle customer requests promptly
- It is the duty of a front office associate to keep a record on people who have come to the office. Maintain records of their queries /feedback.
- Handling cash and also maintaining account records are one of the duties of front office associate.
- Calling customers and confirming appointment is one of the duty of Front office Associate
Skills and qualification for this Job
- Must be enthusiastic on work and should have a passion to excel in the job, pleasing to all and should have good interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in respect to the industry they work as a front office associate is more than enough for the job. Must have computer knowledge working with Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
CHEF DE PARTIE
A chef de partie is responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen. This type of chef usually manages a small team of workers, which they are responsible for keeping organized so that meals go out on time and the work area remains clean and orderly. However, in smaller kitchens a chef de partie may work independently as the only person in their section. Also known as a line cook or station chef, the chef de partie has a very important role in any kitchen. The person in this station chef is third in command, with the head chef being first in command the sous chef being second in command.
- A chef de partie job is not an entry-level position, and is obtainable only after a chef has gained considerable experience working in kitchen at a lower level. This is an important job in any kitchen that comes with a lot of independence.
- A chef de partie is responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful chef de partie must be very knowledgeable about his or her speciality, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. A chef de partie must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the sous chef and head chef.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A chef de partie's primary role is to oversee the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in a restaurant. Duties associated with this role including directing chefs in their section in preparing, cooking, and presenting culinary dishes; enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and troubleshooting any problems that may arise
- This is a Marketing Associate job description template to help you attract qualified candidates for your open positions. This template is also easy to post to online job boards and careers pages.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankingWe are looking for an experienced Sales account executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end
- Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an experienced Sales account executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients' needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and new menu items. Streamlines work from back of house to front of house.
Cook Job Duties:
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests
- Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Manages other employees in the kitchen
- Acts as liaison to front-of-house employees to ensure proper food service temperature
- Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
- Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on client preference
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Devises new recipes
- Estimates expected food consumption and organises preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Orders new menu items for specials or cheap deals
- Butchers and cooks animal meat based on the restaurant atmosphere
- Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience
- Prepares any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
- Stays open until the last customer leaves
- Offers a creative menu to compete with other local restaurants
- Cleans up after business hours
- Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
The Kitchen Steward is required to maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in a clean and sanitary manners by following the cleaning schedules.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service Report for duty punctually, in the correct uniform, clean and neatly pressed with your name-tag clearly visible.
- Liaise with the Stewarding Supervisor or Kitchen Supervisor on duty for specific instructions/requests.
- Carry out duties as assigned, also refer to cleaning schedules and perform the necessary duties.
- Collect the appropriate cleaning materials and equipment from Stewarding Supervisor.
- Check equipment daily to ensure they are in good working condition and promptly report any defects/malfunctions to the Stewarding Supervisor or a senior person.
- Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions (buffet, barbecue, etc).
- Cleans stoves, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
- Washes utensils, such as pots, pans, and trays by hand using cleaning detergents. Washes dishware, glasses, and cutlery by hand or machine. Occasionally polishes utensils. Drains dries and stacks items after washing.
- Transports food supplies, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, and canned foods from storeroom or freezer, using trolley/basket to kitchen. Returns surplus food to storeroom or freezer.
- May assist with food preparation, such as blending soups, washing and peeling vegetables and shellfish.
- Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions (buffet, barbecue, etc.)
- May help set up barbecue equipment such as charcoal pits and food warmers. May assist with floral decorations.
- Understand and practice the principles of environmental stewardship throughout the hotels.
- Recycle all vegetable and fruit peelings, and eggshells to make composting.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Management.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP's, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impact strategies
- Closely monitor the hotel business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Tech savvy
- With a background on sales
- Has an eye for what will appeal on our guests and an innovate approach to increase customer traffic
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
Interested applicants may apply at:
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Heritage & Covention Center
A New San Jose Builders Project
Brgy. Ibaba, Bagac, Bataan
Mobile Number: 0917-6258007
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org