Established on the 23rd of March 2003, Illuminati Technique Enterprise is a full-fledged lighting company whose primary service is lighting customization. It is a sole-proprietary company owned by Christian Lee, a natural born Filipino citizen.
Illuminati Technique provides technically advanced lighting fixtures backed by top level research to meet
with the pure shapes and essential lines of consistently up-to-date designs, suitable for any architectural
These characteristics make Illuminati Technique the ideal partner for professionals, specialist, and
corporate clients such as SM Development Corp., Megaworld Corp, Federal Land, San Miguel Corp.,
Wynsum Leisure Hoteliers Inc., Ortigas & Company, Dusit Thani Hotel, Fairmont Hotel, KFC, Sbarro, etc.
Illuminati Technique's unlimited resources to top manufacturers both local and foreign, gives it the
advantage on both quality and price. Design, planning, assembly and quality control is executed here in
Manila, ensuring customers that all lighting fixtures are of the highest standards.
At present, Illuminati Technique has branches in strategic business areas including its head office located
at Quezon Avenue. Together with its expansion, a 500 sq. meter lot was acquired to allocate as
warehouse for materials and items for assembly. Also, new vehicles are maintained for efficient delivery,
installation, and marketing purposes.
Illuminati Technique prides itself on a client-based approach and personal touch. The Company’s total
vision of architectural quality lighting implies a constant search for the optimal balance between
aesthetic values, functional tailor-made solutions, technical perfection and user-friendly assembly. Its
core philosophy revolves around main principles that are also reflected in its products: innovate, be
passionate, share and enjoy.
- Managing the President's calendar to ensure proper alignment with scheduled activities and meetings;
- Dealing with logistic requirements (venue, transportation, registration, itinerary, etc.) for the President's activities such as meetings, site visits, and other related activities;
- Recording meeting discussions and provide minutes;
- Managing and screening President's incoming calls;
- Opening and sorting emails, faxes, and snail mails;
- Drafting of correspondences and sending official communications to identified recipients;
- Providing support to product and marketing promotional activities;
- Providing assistance with presentations, documentations and reports;
- Processing travel documents, VISA applications and embassy requirements of the President;
- Interacting with clients on behalf of the President;
- Securing and handling confidential information.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
- Provide administrative support for one or more departments;
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls;
- Receive and route mail to appropriate recipients;
- Compose, prepare, edit and proofread letters, reports and other correspondence;
- Liaise with government agencies;
- Maintain office supply inventories;
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, phones, parking and petty cash.
Human Resources Manager
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants;
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel;
- Prepare contracts and conduct orientation for new employees;
- Maintain and update employees records;
- Administer disciplinary procedures;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Review and update existing policies, processes, and HR forms, in accordance to the current labor policy;
- Suggest and maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Ensure legal compliance;
- Administer labor relations;
- Administer process for exiting employees.
- Prepare and update collection summary report regularly;
- Contact delinquent customers to discuss account status;
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Liaise with key company employees to determine items to be purchased;
- Locate suppliers, purchase supplies of the best quality with the lowest price possible;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Maintain and update list of suppliers;
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing;
- Recommend alternative suppliers in order to ensure supply availability and cost competitiveness;
- Maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies;
- Assess total costs of company purchases.
- Ensure smooth operation of the store to maximize profit and growth;
- Ensure that all cash and check payments in the store are complete and accounted for;
- Responsible for the achievement of sales target of all stores;
- Train and monitor the performance of Sales Representatives;
- Review and approve necessary reports and documents prior to submission to Head Office;
- Ensure that excellent customer service is rendered at all times;
- Ensure an attractive, enticing, and orderly in-store display of items;
- Suggest and implement different store marketing campaigns;
- Monitor deliveries and inventories of items in the store;
- Ensure all policies and procedures of the store are observed.
- Provide support on all system connectivity;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners;
- Responsible for maintenance of hardware and software;
- Responsible for repairs and replacement of hardware;
- Oversee computer security and Antivirus precautions;
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades;
- Asset management of software licenses, system details;
- Basic server administration.
- Oversee the production process;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Estimate costs and drive cost-reduction;
- Set the quality standards;
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor item standards and implement quality control programs;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Ensure that deadlines of items are met;
- Review worker performance.
- Operates safety equipment and uses safe work habits;
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies manager immediately;
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segment using gas tungsten, gas metal, shielded metal arcs;
- Positions and clamps tack weld, heat-bend, grind or bolts component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding;
- Monitors the fitting, burning and welding process to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials;
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures;
- Tack assemblies together;
- Assemble component parts using hand and small power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures;
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Directly reporting to Logistics Manager;
- Perform daily deliveries based on the given schedule;
- Familiar in proper routing to prevent unnecessary trips;
- Perform daily check up of the vehicle;
- Responsible for the maintenance and utilization of the vehicle;
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Assist in loading and unloading of items from the vehicle;
- Responsible in proper arranging of items for delivery;
- Daily submission of fuel slip/receipt;
- Prepare and submit expense report including gasoline, toll fee, and etc.
- Responsible to train and conduct workshop for Sales Personnel to be familiar of company's products;
- Create and maintain monthly or quarterly training calendar and its implementation;
- Analyze the overall effectiveness of the training programs;
- Identify and develop new training modules;
- Ensure quality excellent performance of trainees.
Store Sales Associate
- Assist new and existing clients of the assigned store;
- Provide good customer service;
- Responsible to provide the requirements of client or provide alternative;
- Conduct site visits for accuracy of reports for installation of items;
- Responsible to achieve sales target of the store;
- Prepare monthly sales report;
- Liaise to client regarding Terms and Conditions and Payment Guidelines;
- Liaise to Logistics Manager regarding delivery and installation schedule;
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the store.
Interested applicants email their resume to: